“Well, I tried.”
Yes, today you tried. But what about tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that?
The fact is, in the game of life, you don’t always get another chance, but in those times when you do, why wouldn’t you take it?
Success, more often than not, is built upon a foundation of failure.
If you tried and failed, the answer isn’t to stop trying. The answer is — in many cases — to keep trying different things until you succeed. Especially in those things that matter to you the most.
“Success is 99 percent failure.” — Soichiro Honda
- Offsite: Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
- The most successful people in the world
- Offsite: Success is 99 percent failure
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction
- There is a big difference between “can’t” and “it just isn’t a high priority”.
- Offsite: Step Outside Your Comfort Zone and Study Yourself Failing