Don’t leave everything for “someday.” If it means something to you, make it a priority. Make it happen.
“One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” — Paulo Coelho
Remember how I said I’d come someday baby?
How I said I’d come around to see you one day?
I said I’d try to find a way to run away, I’d get away some day…
RE: Crystal Fighters – At Home (video)
- Offsite: One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time
- Offsite: ‘I don’t have time’ vs ‘It’s not a priority’
- Take the time to say it
- Go ahead, make someone’s day
- Appreciation and gift giving
- Offsite: Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
From the comments:
Janene: One of my favorite sayings is…there are seven days in a week, and someday isn’t one of them