Excerpt from: The strength in tolerance and kindness
Self-discipline is a key to many doors. Not least of which is one that leads to a better, stronger, and healthier version of yourself.
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- Strength and vulnerability
- Your voice is a choice. Always.
- “It’s too late.”
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction