Excerpt from: What it means to “live life to the fullest”
To live life to the fullest means facing your fears with bravery, an open mind, and a lack of prejudice. It means making the most of what you have and never settling for less than the life you are capable of living. It means being truly alive and awake to life and not asleep in life’s waiting room.
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- Collect value by contributing value
- Expiration date
- Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- Be the person you want to be remembered as.
- Don’t squander your potential…
- Busy is easy
- Are you awake?
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted
- Stop wishing for more time