Conventional thinking doesn’t change the world, crazy ideas do.
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” — Andre Gide
- Someone should do something
- Productive boredom
- The problem with problems.
- Airing of grievances
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- “If only” is a roadblock on the highway of life.
- The awesome power of asking yourself good questions.
- If you’re bored, you’re boring
- How to overcome boredom.
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- Doing it “wrong” and doing it anyway