"Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours." — Zero Dean
Hi. My name is Zero Dean.
Nearly a decade ago, I took a calculated risk by ditching conformity in order to go after what I truly wanted — to be fully engaged with life. And thus began an intentional journey beyond my comfort zone. This would turn into not only the most challenging experience of my life, but the most rewarding as well.
In 2010 I began sharing lessons from my from my journey. And in December 2018, I published my first book: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1.
Thanks to celebrities like Elizabeth Gilbert, Tommy Chong, and others my work has been shared with an audience of millions. In 2015, in the span of just a couple months, my “Not everyone will understand your journey” quote was shared with over 30 million people on Facebook alone (sadly, without attribution).
- Failure is feedback. It is not the end.
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- If you want to reach your full potential
- Wearing a cape is optional
- Be the person you want to be remembered as.
- Life isn’t fair
- You may not always know what to do…
- Find your own limits
- If your presence doesn’t add value, your absence won’t make a difference.
- Choose an authentic life that fits you