This page features a collection of excerpts from my book. Most people find this page searching for “Zero Dean quotes”.
• • •
MOST POPULAR & VIRAL POSTS:
(Also see: Featured posts)
- Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours.
- Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Anger and hate dig holes. Love and kindness move mountains.
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- Healthy habits harbor happiness.
- Don’t squander your potential…
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- How to be a superhero in real life
- You were meant for greatness
- Life is hard. And it isn’t fair
LAST 3 IMAGES TO BE UPLOADED (BELOW)
• • •
MOST RECENT 15 POSTS:
(Also see: Blog view)
- Little by little
- Be mindful of your time
- It’s your life and your path — keep going.
- The future should be something we all look forward to.
- On Kindness & Disrespect
- Diminishing the effectiveness of negativity
- Living in harmony
- Strive for authenticity
- “That’s just the way things are.”
- Just because it sounds good doesn’t make it true
- When compassionate souls sit silent
- Don’t make excuses for the monsters in your life
- Banish darkness by spreading light
- Always be the best version of yourself
- When the state of the world gets you down