Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
“Today, I persevered.”
“Today, I tried something new.”
“Today, I learned a new skill.”
“Today, I made someone smile.”
“Today, I went outside my comfort zone.”
“Today, I encouraged someone.”
“Today, I showed appreciation & gratitude.”
“Today, I made progress toward my goals.”
“Today, I was a force for good.”
“Today, I loved everything about how I acted and how I lived.”
“Today, was a great day.”
Your life story is written by you — one day at a time. Make it worth telling.
- Don’t act like your story is over. It isn’t.
- Live with intention. Every day.
- Busy is easy.
- Remember all that awesome stuff you were going to do?
- Who is in charge?
- Offsite: Decide what you want and do the work to get it
- Offsite: The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Be your own champion when no one else will.
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Believing in yourself
- No one can make you get fit.