Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
“Today, I persevered.”
“Today, I tried something new.”
“Today, I learned a new skill.”
“Today, I made someone smile.”
“Today, I went outside my comfort zone.”
“Today, I encouraged someone.”
“Today, I showed appreciation & gratitude.”
“Today, I made progress toward my goals.”
“Today, I was a force for good.”
“Today, I loved everything about how I acted and how I lived.”
“Today, was a great day.”
Your life story is written by you — one day at a time. Make it worth telling.
- Don’t act like your story is over. It isn’t.
- Live with intention. Every day.
- Busy is easy.
- Remember all that awesome stuff you were going to do?
- Who is in charge?
- Offsite: Decide what you want and do the work to get it
- Offsite: The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Be your own champion when no one else will.
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Believing in yourself
- No one can make you get fit.