Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
7 billion people on the planet.
And you’re THE ONE in 7 billion today who is going to make someone’s day significantly better by having been a part of it?
That’s value, power, and making a difference.
That’s being awesome.
What are you, some kind of superhero?
Keep up the good work!
- Being awesome doesn’t mean simply existing
- Why I think you’re awesome.
- Wearing a cape is optional
- The fact is, you can help someone today
- Someone should do something
- Everybody wants to be a superhero…
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- ‘Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow’
- Be a bright spot in someone’s day.
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Go ahead, make someone’s day