Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
7 billion people on the planet.
And you’re THE ONE in 7 billion today who is going to make someone’s day significantly better by having been a part of it?
That’s value, power, and making a difference.
That’s being awesome.
What are you, some kind of superhero?
Keep up the good work!
- Being awesome doesn’t mean simply existing
- Why I think you’re awesome.
- Wearing a cape is optional
- The fact is, you can help someone today
- Someone should do something
- Everybody wants to be a superhero…
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- ‘Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow’
- Be a bright spot in someone’s day.
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Go ahead, make someone’s day