~ • ~
You are responsible for the energy you put into the world.
When you are consciously aware of the kind of energy you project, you’re more likely to act and communicate in accordance with what you truly want out of your interaction with people.
Who would you rather interact with:
- Someone with a tense and angry face or someone with a smile?
- Someone who actively wants to solve a problem or someone who just wants to complain?
- Someone who is cynical and pessimistic or someone who prefers to look on the bright side of life?
When you put out positive energy, you are much more likely to receive positive energy back. And, of course, the opposite is also true.
People respond to your facial expression, your body language, the words you use when you speak, and the tone of voice when you speak them.
If you frequently find yourself at odds with others, it may be a sign to re-evaluate the energy you’re carrying and realigning yourself with your true intentions.
If you want more of the good stuff in life, start by giving it. Because, remember, what you send out comes back to you.
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- Anger and hate dig holes. Love and kindness move mountains.
- Create an environment in yourself and your life where good things feel welcome, and good things will come.
- Offsite: You are always responsible for how you act
- Break the chain
- Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow
- Offsite: Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument
- Offsite: Inner Peace begins the moment you choose
- Offsite: Your body language shapes who you are