Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Who is in charge of your life, your health, your fitness, your education, and your voice in the world?
- Life happens.
- The master of your destiny
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- Help stamp out rampant complaining.
- The problem with problems.
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Can’t. You keep using that word.
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- No one can make you get fit.