Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
When you truly know who you are — and who you are in the process of becoming — you will no longer live in fear of what people say or think about you.
- The courage to be yourself
- The unique you is beautiful
- The freedom to be
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
- Self-love vs Narcissism
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”.
- To be yourself. It isn’t easy.
- Who we are today
- We are surrounded
- Offsite: When you are brave enough to be yourself…
- Offsite: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else
Image above inspired by: Pictures in boxes