Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
The discipline you learn from getting fit is discipline you take everywhere.
The strength you acquire from physical fitness is strength you carry everywhere.
When you improve your fitness you improve your life.
- No one can make you get fit.
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- Stop wishing for more time
- Every challenge you face and overcome today…
- Don’t sacrifice the kind of life and health you deserve
- If the results of your habits don’t make you better…
- Self-discipline is a key to many doors
- Who is in charge?
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- You’ll never do great things unless you make the effort and try.
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted.
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- It’s not too late to make a conscious decision to improve…