Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Catching people’s attention, getting exposure, or having an audience is a wasted opportunity if what one has to offer is rarely engaging, meaningful, or thought-provoking.
Don’t just say or share something because you can, have something to say and express yourself with intention.
When you communicate with a purpose other than simply filling space, your message becomes much more effective and your life more meaningful.
Whether you have an audience of one or one million, remember that how you act and what you say is your message to the world.
Be a voice. Live with intention. Lead by example.
- Your voice is a choice. Always.
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Are you awake?
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Yes, you absolutely make a difference.
- Live with intention. Every day.
- Be an agent of positive change.
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- You are responsible for the energy you put into the world.