Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
You don’t need superpowers to stand up for what you know is right, maintain your integrity, or be a source of encouragement.
You don’t need superpowers to take the time to truly listen to people, keep your word, or live with honor.
You don’t need superpowers to lead by example or be the change you’d like to see in the world.
And you don’t need superpowers to see that there’s nothing stopping you from doing any of these things.
Wearing a cape is optional.
- Do you want to be a superhero?
- Doing Good
- The right thing to do
- Be awesome. Make someone smile today.
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 2)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 3)