~ • ~
Ways to find encouragement series:
- Train (or re-train) your brain
- Positive thinking
- Goal setting
- Write down your goals
- Manage your time better
- Lighten your load
- Focus on solutions
- Focus on the present
- Don’t be afraid of mistakes
- Believe it to achieve it
- Take it easy on yourself
- Make the best of what you have
Lighten your load.
Learn to let go. By learning to let go of the non-essential things that contribute very little value to your life, you make room for things of higher value.
Do you have an assortment of “stuff” you don’t use that simply takes up space? Consider getting rid of it.
Do you have ongoing obligations to things that add little to no value to your life that you wouldn’t agree to do if you were asked to commit to them today? If the answer is “yes”, it’s time to make an exit strategy.
Dramatic life changes can occur when you make a conscious effort to only surround yourself with those higher value things that you truly desire in your life.
When you reduce the number of low value things in your life that you are responsible for, it creates more space for higher value things. And that’s encouraging.
- Your greatness is not measured by how much you’re able to gain…
- Offsite: He who buys what he does not need, steals from himself.
- Authentic people don’t have to make a show of their success or value to appear successful