Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Do you want to be a superhero?
If you use the powers that you already have to their fullest potential, you will likely find that you have more than you need to make a real & lasting positive difference.
Superpowers are not required.
Want to make a positive difference in the world? Start now & lead by example.
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 2)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 3)
- Someone should do something
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- Wearing a cape is optional
- Collect value by contributing value
- If your presence doesn’t add value, your absence won’t make a difference.
- Be the embodiment of the qualities you seek in others.
- Be the kind of person that your heroes would be proud of.