~ • ~
Do you want to be a superhero?
If you use the powers that you already have to their fullest potential, you will likely find that you have more than you need to make a real & lasting positive difference.
Superpowers are not required.
Want to make a positive difference in the world? Start now & lead by example.
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 2)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 3)
- Someone should do something
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- Wearing a cape is optional
- Collect value by contributing value
- If your presence doesn’t add value, your absence won’t make a difference.
- Be the embodiment of the qualities you seek in others.
- Be the kind of person that your heroes would be proud of.