Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Heads up, heroes!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it today, is to look for and act upon any opportunities to take something positive and make it bigger and better by turning it into a shared experience.
Look for and draw attention to the positive.
If you’ve ever appreciated being noticed for something you take pride in, take a moment to show that same appreciation to someone else.
Give a sincere compliment to a stranger. Like what they’re wearing? Tell them.
Did someone help you? Say so. Even better, tell their boss.
Did you enjoy an experience at an establishment? Tell someone.
Even better, leave a sincere positive review somewhere, even if that means sending an email or leaving a voicemail at the main office. Mention people by name.
Whatever good you come across today, keep the cycle going and the good energy flowing by sharing it.
Take the time. Be someone’s hero.
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (Part 1)
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- There is no inflation on acts of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Go ahead, make someone’s day
- Appreciation and gift giving.