~ • ~
There are some memes making their way across social networks these days claiming that, “People don’t change.”
Obviously, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Every experience we have provides us with information that either reaffirms something we already believe, alters a belief we already have, or creates a completely new one.
Whenever a person’s beliefs change or they acquire new ones, the person changes.
If you’ve ever thought “Well, I’m not going to do that again!” or “Well, that didn’t work. I guess I’ll try it a different way next time”, it’s proof that you’ve grown.
And growth is change.
If you want to expedite the process of personal growth, then give yourself and others the freedom to change.
Be a person who believes in the possibility of positive change because it is often the belief in something that creates the possibility.
- Who we are today
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- It’s your life. Never stop having fun with it.
- “I wish I knew then what I know now”
- Life isn’t always easy
- Who is in charge?
- Strength from discomfort
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- Never stop looking for beautiful things.