Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Don’t stop working towards a goal just because the path to it isn’t as direct or as easy as you hoped it would be. It is often the lessons one learns on their journey that are exactly what one needs to complete it.
“What we learn to do, we learn by doing.” — Aristotle
- The road to success
- There is a lesson in this
- Motivation & achievement
- What I’ve learned about achieving personal goals
- The most successful people in the world
- Success isn’t just about accomplishment
- The power of focus
- Every little step you take towards a goal, no matter how small, is progress.
- (Timing of) results may vary
- Not everyone will understand your journey…