~ • ~
Despite expectations and intentions, everyone’s lives are occasionally punctuated with plateaus upon which little appears to happen.
Reaching a plateau in life is simply a sign that in order for things to advance to the next level, either you or something you’re doing must change.
“Change is not merely necessary to life, it is life.” — Alvin Toffler
- Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- Getting results
- Leveling up in life
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- You have it within you to be the master of your destiny…
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Making progress is more important than making excuses