Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Despite expectations and intentions, everyone’s lives are occasionally punctuated with plateaus upon which little appears to happen.
Reaching a plateau in life is simply a sign that in order for things to advance to the next level, either you or something you’re doing must change.
“Change is not merely necessary to life, it is life.” — Alvin Toffler
- Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- Getting results
- Leveling up in life
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- You have it within you to be the master of your destiny…
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Making progress is more important than making excuses