~ • ~
How you think affects how you feel.
How you feel affects how you live.
How you live affects your life.
Improve how you think to improve how you live.
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” — Marcus Aurelius
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- Self-discipline is a key to many doors
- Life is hard. And it isn’t fair
- Remind yourself that every day has value
- Don’t fill in the blanks for things you don’t know the true answers to…/a>
- The awesome power of asking yourself good questions.
- You don’t have to be smart to be wise.
- Create an environment that allows for, nurtures, and sustains happiness
- Happiness is more likely to manifest itself…
- Never stop seeking meaningful ways to improve yourself
- Healthy habits harbor happiness.
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- Self-confidence is a byproduct of a stable sense of self-worth.
- Don’t be deterred from the greatness within you.
- Never underestimate the value of good health.