Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
It should go without saying, but if it doesn’t feel like the right thing to do, don’t don’t it.
And if you’ve inadvertently found yourself having done something that doesn’t sit well with you, have the courage to do what you can to make it right.
The world needs more people who do what’s right instead of what’s easy. The world needs more people with integrity.
And it starts with each of us in those moments that matter.
- Dear Self, I am working on being a better person
- Solving the world’s problems
- One less rhinoceros (intentions vs actions & dealing with mean people)
- Live your life as if your heroes are watching.
- A lie is still a lie even when you use it to comfort someone.
- We are surrounded
- The right thing to do
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- Offsite: Courage is the foundation of integrity
- Offsite: Living with integrity
- Offsite: Never sacrifice what you know is right