Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
How do you show people that you mean what you say? That you can be trusted? That you have a good heart and character?
The key is in the word “show”.
You show who you truly are by what you consistently do. And when your actions are congruent with your words.
Talk is cheap.
Don’t just say you care about something. Don’t just say you believe in a cause or a way of life.
Take action and show it.
And remember to show what you believe in when it matters, not just when it’s in your own best interest.
“The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” — Samuel Johnson
- Integrity isn’t only for when life is easy
- Positive thinking vs positive doing
- An honest enemy is better than a false friend
- The results of your actions speak louder than words
- “I have no opportunities.”
- Offsite: ‘You can’t live a perfect day without…’
- Offsite: ‘The true measure of a man’