Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Take the time to say it.
“You know what I really like about you…”
“I love it when you…”
“I really respect you for…”
“This thing you did had such a good effect on me…”
“Thank you for…”
“I really appreciate it when you…”
“I admire you for…”
“One of my favorite memories of you is…”
Accentuate the positive in others and you may just have as positive effect on someone else as they have on you.
- If you like it, encourage it.
- Accentuate the positive
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Go ahead, make someone’s day…
- Appreciation and gift giving
- Offsite: Dear Panera Bread