Never give the dissenting voice in your head the power to make important decisions when it isn’t counterbalanced by the rational part of your brain.
On many occasions, the answer to problems in one area of your life will come as a result of making progress somewhere else.
Refuse to waste time being deterred by something you can’t do and focus on something else that you can. Sometimes the rewards for your efforts on one path will help provide you with what you need to go down another.
Don’t stop working towards a goal just because the path to it isn’t as direct or as easy as you hoped it would be. It is often the lessons one learns on their journey that are exactly what one needs to complete it.
“What we learn to do, we learn by doing.” — Aristotle
- The road to success
- There is a lesson in this
- Motivation & achievement
- What I’ve learned about achieving personal goals
- The most successful people in the world
- Success isn’t just about accomplishment
- The power of focus
- Every little step you take towards a goal, no matter how small, is progress.
- (Timing of) results may vary
- Not everyone will understand your journey…
Excerpt from: Setbacks and self-doubt
If you create goals with confidence, but sometimes suffer from self-doubt, realize that it’s a sign that you’re on the right track, not the wrong one.
Because if your aspirations don’t push you beyond your comfort zone, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Setbacks and self-doubt
- Don’t be deterred from the greatness within you.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- Refuse to quit
- You have it within you to be the master of your destiny…
- Level of difficulty
- Leveling up in life
- Every challenge you face and overcome today…
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment
- Empower yourself
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- Today is day one.
- Beating yourself up & tearing yourself down.
- Want to feel better?