Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Success isn’t just about accomplishment. It’s also about how the things you do in your life motivate & inspire others to do something motivating & inspiring in theirs.
It’s about helping people. It’s about adding value to other people’s lives. It’s about making a positive difference, no matter how small.
Success has a lot more to do with what isn’t immediately visible than it does with trophies, awards, wealth, or material things.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Collect value by contributing value
- Dear people who boast about how successful they are…
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- We can do better
- Authentic people don’t have to make a show of their success or value to appear successful
Originally published on: Dec 6, 2013 @ 06:23