~ • ~
Success isn’t just about accomplishment. It’s also about how the things you do in your life motivate & inspire others to do something motivating & inspiring in theirs.
It’s about helping people. It’s about adding value to other people’s lives. It’s about making a positive difference, no matter how small.
Success has a lot more to do with what isn’t immediately visible than it does with trophies, awards, wealth, or material things.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Collect value by contributing value
- Dear people who boast about how successful they are…
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- We can do better
- Authentic people don’t have to make a show of their success or value to appear successful
Originally published on: Dec 6, 2013 @ 06:23