Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: What stress is caused by and why you should give a damn
Stress is caused by trying to have power over things that are beyond your control.
- What stress is caused by and why you should give a damn
- Skip and volume control
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- Help stamp out rampant complaining.
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.