Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Strength isn’t built in one’s comfort zone.
One’s strength is manufactured in the moments when one decides that the struggle to achieve something is more important than the temporary discomfort that comes from doing so.
- Strength from discomfort
- Strength from struggle
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- Leveling up in life
- Level of difficulty
- Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- Don’t squander your potential…
- You were meant for greatness
- Motivation & achievement
- Are you awake?
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- You have it within you to be the master of your destiny…