Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: In my car
Don’t mistake someone’s willingness to show vulnerability as weakness.
It takes a great deal of courage to show vulnerability.
And that takes strength.
- The courage to be imperfect
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Offsite: Vulnerability is life’s great dare
- Offsite: Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness
- Offsite: It takes no guts to be skeptical, it takes guts to believe.