Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Don’t leave everything for “someday.” If it means something to you, make it a priority. Make it happen.
“One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” — Paulo Coelho
Remember how I said I’d come someday baby?
How I said I’d come around to see you one day?
I said I’d try to find a way to run away, I’d get away some day…
RE: Crystal Fighters – At Home (video)
- Offsite: One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time
- Offsite: ‘I don’t have time’ vs ‘It’s not a priority’
- Take the time to say it
- Go ahead, make someone’s day
- Appreciation and gift giving
- Offsite: Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
From the comments:
Janene: One of my favorite sayings is…there are seven days in a week, and someday isn’t one of them