Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Does your current life reflect who you are today or has it become a reflection of someone you used to be?
You are a different person today than you were last week, let alone years ago when you made decisions and commitments without the knowledge and experience you have at this moment.
Bring your life back in line with your current values & your current level of understanding. And do the things you know are good for you.
- Today is day one
- Remember this day
- Are you awake?
- Learn to let go
- One day, one brick, one smile, one love, one step, one breath…
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- A tough pill to swallow
- Busy is easy
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted
- Stop wishing for more time