Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
If you create goals with confidence, but sometimes suffer from self-doubt, realize that it’s a sign that you’re on the right track, not the wrong one.
Because if your aspirations don’t push you beyond your comfort zone, you’re not aiming high enough.
The most worthwhile goals in your life will be mountains, not molehills. They will not only force you to face challenges you expect, they’ll force you overcome obstacles you couldn’t anticipate when you started.
It’s not the challenges we expect on a journey that force us to face self-doubt as much as it’s those we never see coming. Learn to expect the unexpected and don’t be deterred by it.
Whenever self-doubt strikes on your journey, remind yourself why you started and focus not on how far you are from your goal, but instead on how far you’ve come.
Focus on your progress and your victories, no matter how small. Focus on the knowledge you’ve gained on your journey and all the new insights you can convert into wisdom.
Accept setbacks and self-doubt as part of your journey and refuse to let them deter you from the greatness you know is within you.
Remember that you didn’t pick your goals because you knew they would be easy, you picked them knowing they were hard but worthwhile.
- Don’t be deterred from the greatness within you.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- Refuse to quit
- You have it within you to be the master of your destiny…
- Level of difficulty
- Leveling up in life
- Every challenge you face and overcome today…
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment
- Empower yourself
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- Today is day one.
- Beating yourself up & tearing yourself down.
- Want to feel better?