Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: The strength in tolerance and kindness
Self-discipline is a key to many doors. Not least of which is one that leads to a better, stronger, and healthier version of yourself.
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- Strength and vulnerability
- Your voice is a choice. Always.
- “It’s too late.”
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction