Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
Self-confidence is a byproduct of a stable sense of self-worth.
A stable sense of self-worth is a byproduct of self-acceptance.
If you wish to be more self-confident, learn to accept yourself as you are.
- Keys to self-confidence
- The courage to be yourself
- What are you weaknesses?
- Weakness are a leaky boat
- Likability. Being liked and unliked.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- The Circle of Like
- The unique you is beautiful
- The freedom to be
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”.
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
- Self-love vs Narcissism
- Accept who you are