~ • ~
“The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Be confident enough in yourself to listen to criticism and explore views you don’t necessarily agree with — because those who always agree with you will rarely push you to improve as much as those who don’t.
“A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.” — Unknown
- Dealing with mean people
- Relations & relationships
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- Likability. Being liked and unliked.
- Keys to self-confidence
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- When you truly know who you are…
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
Originally Published on: Feb 16, 2016 @ 11:49