Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Expiration date
Reminding yourself that every day has value and every day that passes is another day closer to your expiration date can provide the perspective & motivation necessary to help you prioritize your life in a way that reflects the kind of person you truly want to be.
- Expiration date
- What it means to live life to the fullest
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted
- Busy is easy
- Stop wishing for more time
- Offsite: To live is rarest thing in the world
- Offsite: Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence…
- Offsite: One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time…