~ • ~
Excerpt from: Expiration date
Reminding yourself that every day has value and every day that passes is another day closer to your expiration date can provide the perspective & motivation necessary to help you prioritize your life in a way that reflects the kind of person you truly want to be.
- Expiration date
- What it means to live life to the fullest
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted
- Busy is easy
- Stop wishing for more time
- Offsite: To live is rarest thing in the world
- Offsite: Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence…
- Offsite: One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time…