Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Think about a problem in the world and imagine ways to solve it.
That should keep you busy.
Don’t feel qualified?
Don’t waste your time telling the world that you’re bored. The world doesn’t care.
But if you tell the world the of the problems you’re trying to solve, you may just pique the interest of others who not only care enough about the problems to accept the invitation to help you, they might have crazy enough ideas to do it.
- Someone should do something
- The problem with problems.
- Airing of grievances
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- “If only” is a roadblock on the highway of life.
- The awesome power of asking yourself good questions.
- If you’re bored, you’re boring
- conventional thinking doesn’t change the world, crazy ideas do
- How to overcome boredom.
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- Doing it “wrong” and doing it anyway