Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Never stop seeking meaningful ways to improve yourself and you will be rewarded with a life that attracts & reflects more of the things that are meaningful to you.
- Who we are today
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- It’s your life. Never stop having fun with it.
- “I wish I knew then what I know now”
- Life isn’t always easy
- Who is in charge?
- Strength from discomfort
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- Never stop looking for beautiful things.