Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Being well groomed is one thing. Dressing for the occasion is another.
But so many people spend so much time hiding their natural beauty with gimmicks and add-ons that they end up looking like everyone else doing the same exact thing.
Want to look good? Exercise. Eat better. Hydrate. Take care of your teeth. And be someone’s reason to smile.
I can almost guarantee that those things will do more to make you not only feel better and give you more energy, but will also keep you feeling better and more attractive far longer than any temporary solution that wears out or washes off.
The things that make you beautiful are a part of you and not an add-on. Especially those things that make you unique.
- The unique you is beautiful
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”
- To be yourself. It isn’t easy.
- Offsite: Weird is just a side effect of being awesome
- Offsite: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else…
- Offsite: To be nobody but yourself…