Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Your mission, if you choose to accept it today, is to look for helpful people.
Look for the courteous, the patient, the generous.
Look for those who make others smile.
Look for the encouragers.
Look for those who show kindness.
Look for those who help set a good example for others to follow.
Don’t focus on a lack of any of these things. Of course negativity exists. Nor is it a challenge to find. That’s not the point.
Just focus on finding the above positive things — as you might if you were on a scavenger hunt.
Look for the good.
If you discover something you don’t like, either take action to fix it (if you can) or simply acknowledge it and move on. Let it go.
Today’s mission is about finding the good stuff that often goes unnoticed.
Look for it.
Be happy it exists.
And make more of it if you so choose.
- Energy flows where attention goes
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- It’s all there for you if you want it.
- Ways to find encouragement: Focus on solutions
- Being awesome doesn’t mean simply existing
- Kindness. “Is there anything I can do to help you?”
- The right thing to do