Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Life is short. Be responsible and respectful of others and treat yourself and others well, but don’t let anyone discourage you from having fun and going after whatever it is that fills you with joy. It’s your life. Live it.
“It’s better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.” — Alan Watts
- Offsite: Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams…
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
- Offsite: It’s better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing…
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- It’s your life. Live it to love it.
- Life is short.
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted.
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life.
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- Expiration date