Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
If the world would not be a better place if everyone on the planet followed your example, it might be a good idea to periodically stop and consider ways in which you could change that.
Lead by example.
From the comments:
Drew: This is essentially the Kant Philosophy. “Always act in such a way that you could will that the maxim of your act become a Universal Law.”
- Dear Self
- Influence by example
- Habitual inspiration
- Lanes Merge Ahead
- Saving the Planet
- One less rhinoceros (intentions vs actions & dealing with mean people)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- To do list
- The mock of shame
- Just do it! Except YOU. Are we a culture of motivational hypocrites?
- Liar liar
- Offsite: ‘Not everyone thinks the way you think’
- Offsite: PHD in Leadership. A short course…
- Offsite: A leader leads from in front, by the power of example.
- Offsite: You can’t change other people. You can only offer guidance and lead by example.