Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
- It’s important to balance work and play…
- Junk food is unhealthy…
- Smoking causes cancer.
- Eating processed meats is linked to cancer…
- Exercising more and eating a healthy diet is the key to weight loss…
“Yeah, I know that,” you say.
But what you know isn’t doing you any good if it hasn’t changed how you live.
Knowing something doesn’t get you results until you apply it.
Knowledge is only potential power. It doesn’t become true power until it is applied.
- The results of your actions speak louder than words
- Positive thinking vs positive doing
- “I have no opportunities.”
- If you want something extraordinary
- “Think positive.” No. Think intelligently.