Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: A single act of kindness
A single act of kindness may seem like such a small thing, but so is the ember that starts a wildfire.
- A single act of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness.
- Anger and hate dig holes. Love and kindness move mountains.
- Genuine kindness doesn’t have ulterior motives.
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine…
- Be someone’s reason to smile today