~ • ~
One of the keys to self-confidence is recognizing those things that make you feel vulnerable or self-conscious and then accepting them.
Because when you accept yourself for who you are — flaws and all — you leave people far less capable of adversely affecting your sense of self-worth.
When you truly know who you are — and who you are in the process of becoming — you will no longer live in fear of what people say or think about you.
Take the time to get to know yourself.
Learn to know the difference between what you can change about yourself and what you can’t.
Understand that you are a work-in-progress and that the things about yourself that you have power over — such as your attitude, diet, fitness, habit, and skills — can and will change for the better over time if you work on them.
Regardless of where you are in your journey, accept yourself as you are at this time.
- The courage to be yourself
- What are you weaknesses?
- Weakness are a leaky boat
- Likability. Being liked and unliked.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- The Circle of Like
- The unique you is beautiful
- The freedom to be
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”.
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
- Self-love vs Narcissism
- Accept who you are