Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Overcoming overwhelmed
It’s not that we should wish to eliminate all challenges from our lives, but instead focus on developing the strength, discipline, and attitude necessary to effectively deal with each & every one that we encounter.
- Overcoming overwhelmed
- Life isn’t always easy
- Life isn’t fair.
- Don’t you ever give up
- How to reduce the size of your problems.
- Contrast is good
- The persistent drip
- The most successful people in the world
- “I wish I knew then what I know now”
- Strength from discomfort
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- 20 things I’ve learned about determination & commitment in 333 days.
- Killing Doubt