Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Don’t live your life wearing a disguise.
It’s better to be your genuine self and have fewer of the right kinds of people in your life than it is to surround yourself with those who only accept you as long as you conform to their idea of who you should be.
- Don’t live your life wearing a disguise
- When you truly know who you are…
- Not everyone will understand your journey.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- The Circle of Like
- The unique you is beautiful
- The freedom to be
- You are not a book (and why that matters)Fear of self-expression is a form of self-imposed slavery
- Doing it “wrong” and doing it anyway