Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
Integrity does not involve feeding people’s egos in an attempt to manipulate them into getting something you want. Integrity is not being nice with the expectation of reward. Integrity is not preying on people’s weaknesses to meet your own needs. Integrity is not making promises you cannot keep. Integrity is not withholding key information until you have won someone over by fueling their desires. Integrity is not waiting until they’ve signed the dotted line to reveal the fine print or legally manipulative part of the contract.
What those things encompass can be described quite simply as inauthentic, offensive, and manipulative. In a word: bullshit.
- A lie is still a lie even when you use it to comfort someone.
- We are surrounded
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- Offsite: Courage is the foundation of integrity
- Offsite: Living with integrity
- Offsite: Never sacrifice what you know is right