~ • ~
Gathering data to make an informed opinion is one thing. Simply waiting to agree with the crowd is something else entirely.
Being yourself and maintaining your integrity means standing up for what you believe to be right and true whether it’s in the company of a crowd or not.
- Integrity isn’t only for when life is easy
- Fear of self-expression is a form of self-imposed slavery
- Seeing things differently
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”
- The path less traveled
- Believing in yourself
- The unique you is beautiful